1. There is NO daily maid service. Guests will be asked to be responsible for some light housekeeping services (change linens, etc.) upon departure if
physically able. Cleaning supplies will be provided. We simply ask and appreciate your diligence in leaving all areas of our home and grounds in the same clean, neat and orderly condition as found upon your arrival. This helps keep our costs low for all our guests and helps reduce our turn-over times. We ask that all food items be removed from the kitchen upon departure. We also ask that damaged or broken items be brought to our attention immediately.
(Note: Excessive cleaning or damages may result in additional charges being incurred.)
2. All linens and towels are provided.
3. There is absolutely NO Smoking or NO Pets allowed anywhere on the premises.
4. Sew-clusion Retreats, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
5. All Guests will be required and must agree to sign a mandatory written acknowledgement and waiver prior to their use and enjoyment of our home.
Each Guest understands and acknowledges that staying with us on any Sew-clusion™ Retreat is solely at their own individual risk and liability, and agrees to hold all others, including, but not limited to, other guests, owners, and other contracted workers or instructors, harmless in all situations. Designated Group Coordinators will also be asked to sign an additional agreement outlining their duties and responsibilities when serving as such.
6. Sew-Clusion Retreats, LLC reserve the right to expel anyone from the premises immediately for inappropriate behavior, damages to property or for causing
harm. Anyone required and requested to leave will not receive a refund of any kind and will not be permitted to return at any future date or time.
7. During your stay with us, you consent to the use of any photos/videos in which you or your work may appear, to be used for our marketing and publicity
8. The owner(s) of Sew-Clusion Retreats, LLC or their assigned manager(s) will be present, on-premises during the majority of your retreat.